Skip to content
- Acceptance: The Use Of Hermetas Terms and Conditions Your access to and use of Hermetas is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- CREDIT CARD DETAILS Hermetas will never ask for your credit card details and we advice our customers to not enter their credit cards details on Hermetas website or by submitting such details in any other form.
- LEGAL ADVICE The contents of Hermetas website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. All material contained on Hermetas is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use
the material on Hermetas at your own discretion Warning: Nothing on this website is, nor should it be construed as, legal advice. This website is a collaboration of random community users who contribute content based on their own personal interpretation
of the law. Even in those cases where an attorney has contributed to this website the information provided is not legal advice.
- CHANGE OF USE Hermetas reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Hermetas shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed
to Hermetas or otherwise used by Hermetas as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of
the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- This Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability
of any such sites.
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness
for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Hermetas will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Hermetas makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Hermetas for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Hermetas or that of its employees or agents.
- INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold Hermetas and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Hermetas arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- SEVERABILITY If any term of this Agreement is to any extent illegal, otherwise invalid, or incapable of being enforced, such term shall be excluded to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability; all other terms hereof shall remain in full
force and effect; and, to the extent permitted and possible, the invalid or unenforceable term shall be deemed replaced by a term that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of such invalid or unenforceable term. If the application of this Severability provision should materially and adversely affect the economic substance of the transactions contemplated hereby, the Party adversely impacted shall be entitled to compensation for such adverse impact, provided the reason for the invalidity or unenforceability of a term is not due to serious misconduct by the Party seeking such compensation.
- GOVERNING LAW The validity, construction and performance of this Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington. The law of Washington State shall govern, construe and enforce all of the rights
and duties of the parties arising from or relating in any way to the subject matter of this contract, without giving effect to any form of conflict of law provisions thereof. The Federal and State courts located in Washington shall have sole and exclusive
jurisdiction over any disputes arising under the terms of this Agreement.